- Plural of wrecker
The Wrecker, wrecker or wrecking may refer to:
- Wrecking (shipwreck) is the practice of taking valuables from a shipwreck which has foundered near or close to shore
- Wrecker (comics) is a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Wrecking (Soviet crime) was a crime of industrial or economic sabotage
- The Wreckers are a sub-team of Autobots in the fictional Transformers Universe
- The Wreckers are a musical country duo
- The Wrecker (novel), written by Robert Louis Stevenson and Lloyd Osbourne in 1892 about a shipwreck.
- The Wrecker (play), written by Arnold Ridley in 1924.
- Wrecking, a synonym for demolition